Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Giving x3


The holidays are upon us and I've decided to participate in three fundraisers I feel very passionate about. I invite you to join me.

The first one is being hosted by Nathan Bransford, who is holding his fourth annual fundraiser for Heifer International.  Nathan is an awesome writer who also keeps the publishing community inspired and informed on everything going on in the industry on a very regular basis.

Click here to find out more about Heifer International.  If you want to join the fundraiser, leave a comment on this blog post and for every comment I get, I will donate $1 to Heifer International, up to $100.


Second, if you haven't already heard, OneRepublic is raising money to help the families of shooting victims from Sandy Hook School recover from their tragedy.  You can help their effort by donating on indigogo.com.  Third, on the same site (indigogo.com), I was overwhelmed when I saw Elyse Bogacz raising money for art supplies so kids can use their creativity to heal from the tragedy and feel safe again in school.  You can donate here and contribute to her efforts as well.

'Tis the season for giving and I appreciate you helping me reach out to help people all around the world in need.

Cheers,
Shari

No comments: