Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Summer Solstice and Official Launch Day!


It's official!  
Today's Summer Solstice and also official release day for my debut novel, Wish I Could Have Said Goodbye. 
You can purchase a copy from Amazon.com (print and Kindle)
and Barnes & Noble (print and Nook).

(Soon to be at Barnes and Noble in print and other e-book formats too!)

Thanks in advance for taking a look at my work and spreading the word. Also feel free to leave a review on Amazon. And...stay tuned for more exciting things happening around here.  In the weeks ahead there will be author interviews, posts about the craft of fiction writing, give-aways and much, much more!


Back of the Book
Before my older sister Francesca died, I worked at the bakery and wrote songs, but now I write lists.  Lists like ten reasons why it's my fault Francesca's dead, or five reasons why I should try and win Howie back, or one reason why I need to stop lying to everyone, including myself.

Wish I Could Have Said Goodbye is an extraordinary novel about one family's struggle to make sense of their world after losing a family member to addiction. Through sixteen-year-old Carmella's eyes, we witness the courage and strength it takes to overcome the consequences of grief, guilt and co-dependency.  With conviction and determination, Carmella shows us what can happen when we're open to love, feel the pain of our loss, and find the courage to accept the truth of our lives.

No comments: