Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness Week




Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisis are two writers who came up with an awesome idea. Since the industry is experiencing a bit of turmoil, they figured it would be great to spread some good, positive vibes around the cyberspace world. So this week, writers are reaching out to fellow writers, to thank them for their support.

I'm totally on board with this week-long event, and can't say how excited I am to thank all the writers who have totally been there for me throughout my journey.

My shout out of HUGE thanks goes to: Karen Anderson, Susan Bearman, Mary Driver, Rachel Farrell, Susan Finerty, Maureen Hartigan, Patricia J. Murphy, Kathy Neumeyer, Fred Sherwood, Susan Kaye Quinn and Sophia Tareen.

Happy RAOK week writers, you're the best!
I hope we continue to support each other for a freakishly long time.


2 comments:

Miriam Forster said...

My writer friends are my lifeline in this business. Just knowing that someone else has gone through the stuff I've gone through is so reassuring.

Congrats to your picks and happy RAOK week!

Unknown said...

Happy RAOK week!